Coworkation in Kenya
CoDome – Welcome to Africa.
- One Month Coworkation in Kenya
- Twin Accommodation in Sustainable CoDome
- Full Board (Home cooked/ baked & delicious, unlimited tropical fruits, salads, coffee/ tea, water, snacks)
- WiFi unlimited
- Local 4G/ LTE Sim with 12GB data
- Membership in Cowork hub (15 MBPS)
- 100% non-profit – your fee supports the centers operations
We have a van available for excursions into the surrounding areas (we love road trips) and can help you organize safaris (local prices) to the Masai Mara or travels to nearby Uganda.
You are free to plan your time. And if you like, you can create workshops for our children (e.g. computer/ design/ programming or really any kind of useful skill)
8 Entrepreneurs/ Creatives Thinkers/ Digital Nomads
7th May – 4th June 2017
The CoDome was designed and built by the Better Me Foundation to support 260 children at the Korando Educational Center, Kisumu, Kenya. The center is placed in a lush green local community, just 20 km outside Kisumu. It’s the third biggest city in Kenya and situated on the shores of lake Victoria, in the West of the country, close to the border with Uganda.
USD 997 incl. airport pickup & drop-off in Kisumu