Awesome Farm to Rent in Portugal
The Nomad Farm is officially open for renting.
Starting from October you will be able to rent The Nomad Farm (yes, the whole thing).
You will get:
• A peaceful environment
• Amazing working space with reliable internet
• To enjoy the lovely north of Portugal
The farm is located in a quiet area about 3km from the city Barcelos in the north of Portugal. Porto is just 40 minutes away and easy to reach by train or car. Within walking distance are supermarkets, a bank, restaurants, an amazing river and much more.
In the main house you will find 4 bedrooms (with 2 extra beds), kitchen, bathroom, living room. The main house also has a washing machine, fridge, gas stove and oven.
In the second house you will find an open space that is perfect for working on personal projects, whether it be practical or desk work. The second house is still being refurbished and will be ready by the end of September.
Outside there’s a sun house with an open space next to it, perfect for having lunch or dinner outside, yoga or exercise. In the fields there’s big open space, a swimming pool, trees with hammocks, as well as fruits which ripen throughout the year.
At the moment the farm has animals as well, but whether you would like to take care of them or not is optional.
Whether you choose to come here for the perfect working environment or to relax is completely up to you, as long as you take good care of our beloved farm.
- The farm is located in a quiet area 3km from the city of Barcelos, Portugal.
- There is everything you may need on this farm and if you would like to go to town for the night or for any needs or shop at one of the small supermarkets and shops, you can walk or cycle to the city in less than 30 minutes. If a car is not available, bicycles can be used to reach all of the facilities in the area we need.
- I have a beach house available less than 20 minutes away from the farm, so relaxing beach days can be found on the weekends or for long breaks.
- The city of Porto is only 45 minute bus ride from Barcelos, which makes it easy to go out and meet new people during the weekends.
- There are buses and trains departing daily from Barcelos to all the main cities if you want to travel (closest airport is Porto)