World renowned location for digital nomads, Ubud in Bali is a great place to work from.
Hubud is a collaborative working space home to a diverse community of local and visiting creatives, techies, entrepreneurs and businessfolks, changemakers, downshifters and truth-seekers.
At Hubud, over 200 strong are working together to find new ways to thrive.
Hubud Villa proposes :
- Spacious rooms, all with excellent views looking over serene ricefields.
- A large pool for relaxation, exercise, and paradise-style meetings.
- In-house maids and a cook, there to ensure everything stays clean, and to take care of any little tasks you need.
- A huge, private yard, usable for parties, exercise, sports, and whatever else you need a big open space for.
- The fastest wifi in Ubud, directly connected to the Hubud line.
- If feels like you’re in the middle of nowhere, when you’re really 20 meters away from the heart of Ubud. The villa is surrounded by ricefields, distraction free and totally serene.
- You are less than a minute away from Hubud, one of the best digital nomad hubs of South East Asia, with daily events & talks and over 250 creative entrepreneurs working together.
- Bali has a plethora of adventures to explore. From mountain climbing to white water rafting, surfing sessions to deep massages, cooking classes to dancing celebrations, monkey forests to quiet beaches…there is no end to the things you can enjoy and explore here.